International Week at Western is held annually in November as a campus-wide celebration of all things international. The purpose of the week is to:
International Week is open to the campus community, alumni, and the wider London community. Attend as many activities as you wish - there is something for everyone!
• Academic workshops and panels
• World's Challenge Challenge
• Western Goes Global Cultural Showcase
• International Opportunities and Exchange Fairs
• International Student Breakfast
• Western-Africa International Collaborations Day
• Food, film, music and cultural celebrations
...and much more!
With a festival atmosphere, the week will feature cultural experiences, panel discussions, presentations, workshops, displays, tours and other activities designed to inspire students, faculty, and staff to build their cross-cultural skills and become more globally aware. Our passport contest will return in 2016 as well.
Our mission is to direct and support the University's international strategy, while acting as a resource to faculties and departments across the Western community.
We are dedicated to:
For more information on international week contact: 519-661-2111 ext. 89309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the team planning International Week
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, let us know.